This page contains the privacy statement of Vos Trucks (also referred to as: the “Controller”). The Controller has its registered office and principal place of business at (5334 LH) Velddriel at Tweede Geerden 9 and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Ch. of Comm. number 11053852.
Vos Trucks considers the careful processing and security of personal data to be important. When processing personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming). In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We also inform you how you can make adjustments.
Personal data means all information relating to the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual (also referred to as: the “Data Subject”). This includes data such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You are not obliged to disclose personal data in order to use our website. In certain cases we need your name, address and other data so that we can provide you with the desired services. This concerns, for example, the use of contact forms or the download registration of software.
Processing of personal data
We process and use the following data:
– all personal data that you provide to Vos Trucks, for example, when sending an (e-mail) message to Vos Trucks, when concluding an agreement or when completing a (web) form. This concerns data such as name and address details, telephone number(s) and e-mail address.
– if you use our services, we will normally only collect the personal data that we need in order to provide the relevant service. When entering into an agreement, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address, telephone number and payment details. If we ask you for further data, this information only needs to be provided on a voluntary basis;
– cookies are stored when visiting our website. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. According to the law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the website. We require your permission for placing all other types of cookies;
– if you visit our website, we may collect personal information from you. This concerns the names of the pages visited, the browser used and the operating system, the duration of your visit, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of downloaded files and their IP addresses;
– In e-mails we send you, data is stored that tells us whether you have received the e-mail, opened it and which links you may have clicked on.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process It is not the intention of our website and/or services to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. We cannot, however, check if a visitor is older than 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this data.
Purposes of the processing
We process personal data for various purposes (and insofar as permitted by law), such as:
– to execute the agreement that you have concluded with us;
– to send you news and service-oriented information intended to inform, interest and involve our customers (marketing purposes). It is always possible to unsubscribe yourself if you do not wish to receive this information;
– to offer you products and/or services from Vos Trucks (marketing purposes). It is always possible to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive this information;
– for analytical purposes, including for the improvement of our services.
Storage of personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. This applies unless this is in conflict with a legal retention period, technical or organisational requirements or other legal obligations.
Provision of personal data to third parties
The data collected by us are necessary to achieve the purposes described above. Only if the provision of data to third parties (the “Processors”) is necessary for carrying out the purposes referred to above (for example, in connection with the provision of a service with regard to products and/or services we supply to you), do we make your data available to these third parties. Such as, for example, where a company provides hosting for our website. These Processors act under our responsibility. The information is not passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes. The data are only processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Security of personal data
We exercise extreme care when processing your data. Vos Trucks continually takes measures to protect your data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Vos Trucks takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Our website is secured by an SSL certificate. All our employees and all third parties involved in the data processing are obliged to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to guarantee the confidentiality of the processing of personal data.
If we transfer your data or receive your data via our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information or health information, we use a secure server. We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of information that we receive on our site.
Right to access, modify or delete personal data
You can receive information at any time free of charge about the data we have stored about you, about its origin and who receives it and about the purpose of the data processing. You also have a legal right to rectify, block and delete your personal data. You can submit a request to access, modify or delete your data to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within twenty (20) working days. Moreover, you can withdraw your consent to the collection and storage of your personal data at any time by sending us an e-mail. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +31 (0) 418 59 74 00. In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Als u de indruk heeft dat uw gegevens niet goed beveiligd zijn of er aanwijzingen zijn van misbruik, neem dan contact op via email@example.com of bel naar +31 (0) 418 59 74 00. Daarnaast heeft u het recht om een klacht in te dienen bij de nationale toezichthouder, de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Disclaimer for the content of linked external websites
What are cookies?
– Functional cookies: Through our website necessary cookies are placed for the proper functioning of the website.
– Statistical cookies: We use Google Analytics to collect and report data in order to record how visitors use our website.
– Preference cookies: These cookies ensure that a website can remember information that affects the behaviour and design of the website, such as your language preference or the region where you live.
De Tweede Geerden 9
5334 LH Velddriel
T: +31 (0) 418 59 74 00
Changes to this privacy statement We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this web page.
This privacy statement was amended on 15 May 2018.